Hospice of Southern Maine Wish List
Hospice of Southern Maine is often asked by family and friends of patients and other members of our community, "What can help with?" The generosity behind the question is moving. As a nonprofit, we do have needs. While care at Hospice of Southern Maine is reimbursed by Medicare, MaineCare and other insurances, we rely on the generous support of our community to support the “extra” things we do, from grief support to the quilts in every room at Gosnell Memorial Hospice House, to our volunteer program. If you would like to know how you can help, please browse through the Wish List below.
- Cash - unrestricted cash gifts are always welcome to help offset day-to-day expenses.
- Gas cards, any amount
- Hannaford and other local grocery cards, any amount
- Walmart cards, any amount
- Long twin-sized sheets for the hospital beds we deliver
- Baby video monitors
- Gift cards for haircuts, manicures, or pedicures
- Gift card for massage
- Essential oils and aromatherapy supplies
Gosnell Memorial Hospice House:
- Twin-sized homemade quilts
- “Fidget blankets”
- New Stuffed animals
- Lip balm
- New, travel-sized toothpaste, deodorant, mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, lotion
- Sewing Kits
- Playing Cards
- Small children's coloring books (superheroes are a favorite!)
- Snack packs (crackers, chips, fruit snacks, breath mints)
For all donations, please drop off or mail to:
Wish List Donation (Attn: Volunteer Department)
Hospice of Southern Maine
390 US Route 1, Scarborough, ME 04074.
Questions? Please call our Development Department at (207) 289-3669.