When each moment counts...count on Hospice of Southern Maine.
At Hospice of Southern Maine, our mission is to provide compassion, care and comfort through end of life for patients with life-limiting illnesses, and support for their families. Our comprehensive options for supportive care include services at Gosnell Memorial Hospice House, the comfort of your home, or long-term care and assisted living facilities.
Call us today, or learn whether Hospice is right for you and your family.
From Our Patients & Their Families
"Your hospice made it possible that our journey was a good one, full of love and laughter as well as sadness." More ...
- Transition to New Physician Model More >>
- Maine Community Foundation Provides Support for “Living with Grief” Workshops More >>
- UNECOM Trivia Night Benefits HSM More >>
- "Medicare Eases Rule for Hospice Patient Medication" by Elaine Brady, HSM Interim CEO More >>
- Daytime Bereavement Support Group - More >>
- Evening Bereavement Support Group - More >>
- Healing Through Writing Workshop - More >>
The relationships that develop can be extraordinary.
Having trouble viewing this video? Visit our YouTube channel.