When each moment counts...count on Hospice of Southern Maine.
At Hospice of Southern Maine, our mission is to provide compassion, care and comfort through end of life for patients with life-limiting illnesses, and support for their families. Our comprehensive options for supportive care include services at Gosnell Memorial Hospice House, the comfort of your home, or long-term care and assisted living facilities.
Call us today, or learn whether Hospice is right for you and your family.
From Our Patients & Their Families
"Your hospice made it possible that our journey was a good one, full of love and laughter as well as sadness." More ...
- Hospice of Southern Maine Maine CEO, Arlene Wing, Announces Departure More >>
- Hospice of Southern Maine Celebrates a Year of Service More >>
- HSM welcomed Dr. Ira Byock at the 4th Annual Thresholds Conference More >>
- “That Little Blue Book” by Jessica Duffy, HSM Gosnell Memorial Hospice House Director More >>
- Big Moose Harley Davidson 80's Themed Event Supporting HSM - More >>
- Daytime Bereavement Support Group - More >>
- Evening Bereavement Support Group - More >>
The relationships that develop can be extraordinary.
Having trouble viewing this video? Visit our YouTube channel.